Health Status Checker
The Health Status Checker is a special feature which:
- authomatically scan all records and pinpoints data issues that are negatively impacting the completeness and quality of your dataset, CRM or Marketing Automation Platform
- allows you to understand to which extent datumo can help improve the situation.
Where to find the Health Status Checker
The Health Status Checker is available for each set-up integration and for any .csv dataset you uploaded on the dashboard. Therefore, to access this feature, simply click on the icon of a desired integration / .csv file and check section 'Health Status'. You will find two sections: 'Overview' and 'Attributes'.
How to interpret the Health Status Checker
The Health Status Checker assigns a score based on the quantity of issues identified in your CRM. Specifically, the score is a combination of the followting issues:
- empty cells that can potentially be filled;
- cells containing typos, errors, etc. which can be fixed / cleansed;
- missing attributes that can added and that can provide new information on your client / customer.
The rating scale goes from poor to excellent. Intermediate levels are labelled as fair and good.
Based on the diagnosis, datumo will suggest you if your dataset / CRM needs a Boost Up. To launch one, simply click on the 'Play a new Boost Up' button and let datumo do its work. Learn more about how to visualize and check results.
While the 'Overview' section computes the Health Status from a general perspective, under section 'Attributes' offers a deep dive on specific attributes.